Kulturra is a US software company developing financial apps on the Salesforce platform since 2012. Our company aims to help businesses manage their billing and payments process by providing well-designed and secure solutions. Our app, Payment Center, is now widely used by hundreds of small, midsize and enterprise companies that are in the Salesforce platform. It is currently one of the top-rated financial apps on the Salesforce app store – AppExchange.
Kulturra is growing and we’re scaling our sales team to enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for a candidate who shares our values, is excited to be with a startup, enthusiastic, and will love to grow with Kulturra.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our Sales team, working primarily on putting together and giving technical presentations to prospective customers. The ideal candidate would have knowledge and experience with the Salesforce platform in a consulting and/or administration capacity.
- Work closely with Account Executives to identify prospects’ key pain points and strategize how to present Kulturra’s value proposition.
- Put together and give technical presentations to explain to prospective customers how Kulturra’s products can solve their pain points.
- Build demo and trial environments to support sales presentations.
- Use your in-depth product knowledge and technical skills to suggest and implement solutions for prospects.
- Support prospects during their trial by coaching/training them on Kulturra’s products.
- Act with urgency and precision to give users best in class pre-sales support in troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Communicate customer use cases to the implementation and development teams and work with them to ensure customers are onboarded properly.
- Works with customers to train their teams on the product and identify (and solve) problem areas in their processes.
- 3+ years of sales engineering, technical support, or engineering experience on the Salesforce platform.
- Ability to give technical presentations to prospective customers.
- A naturally helpful mindset, great attention to detail, and high technical aptitude.
- Experience in a start-up or a start-up mentality.
- A scrappy, hands-on, get stuff done attitude.
- Ability to effectively convey customer requirements to implementation and development teams.
- Intermediate to advanced Salesforce Administrator preferred.
- Salesforce development experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision
- Remote work
Kulturra is committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all applicants regardless of their age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including your LinkedIn profile if any.