Salesforce Quality Assurance
Kulturra is a US-based software company developing financial apps on the Salesforce platform since 2012. Our company aims to help businesses manage their billing and payments process by providing well-designed and secure solutions. Our app, Payment Center, is now widely used by hundreds of small, midsize and enterprise companies that are in the Salesforce platform. It is currently one of the top-rated financial apps on the Salesforce app store – AppExchange.
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Quality Assurance who will be working primarily to test Kulturra’s product lines to ensure the high quality of our softwares. They will be working also on other Salesforce development related tasks.
We are looking for friendly, patient, resourceful candidates looking for the challenges and rewards of working in a startup environment. On an everyday basis, you will be interacting with the Solutions Architect and main developers to discuss and collaborate requirements on the current and future releases of the main products of Kulturra.com.
Main responsibilities are:
- Works closely with development team to ensure processes, procedures, and best practices.
- Creates test plans and test cases for functional and regression testings
- Creates test plans and test cases for new features and new releases
- Provides in-depth troubleshooting skills to assist in resolving errors and performance issues.
- Verify that fixes for defects and new features work as expected and do not cause regressions in affected areas.
- Must have experience in planning, preparing, and executing functional, integration and user acceptance testing; including end-to-end test scenarios
- A background in Accounts Receivable and Payments is a PLUS.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or any related field
- Salesforce Admin Certification is preferred
- 3-5 years of hands on experience developing UAT test plans, managing issues/defects, and test execution of web applications.
- Minimum of 2+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce platform
- Experience testing (manual) Salesforce Projects is a PLUS
- Strong understanding of SQA methodologies.
- Expert in troubleshooting
- Excellent communication and leadership skills required.
- Great attention to detail and ability to identify, isolate, and document defects
- Knowledgeable in building test plans, test cases and test scenarios
- Background with end to end testing process and methods in Salesforce environment including System Integration
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with defining and reporting QA metrics for defined releases
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage your own time
- Competitive salary
- Vacation Leave – 15 days
- Sick Leave
- Internet allowance
- 13th Month Pay
- HMO Maxicare Medical Insurance (paid 100% by Company)
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including your LinkedIn profile if any.