Kulturra.com is a US-based software development company specializing in enterprise cloud applications, focused primarily on developing applications on the Force.com platform.
Kulturra.com is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer who will be working closely with the Solutions Architect in the technical design and development of Kulturra.com’s product line within the Salesforce platform.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the technical design, development, and code review of the product feature enhancements of Kulturra.com’s product lines. This role will actively build solution components, develop unit tests, guide testing strategy and play an active role in ensuring quality through the development lifecycle.
- Work closely with the Solutions Architect to set the high-level technology strategy for Kulturra.com’s product lines.
- Develop, test and code review all product feature enhancements on the Force.com platform.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code to provide solutions to customer issues
- Develop technical documents that will support the development team, QA/Support team and Kulturra.com’s customers.
- Create and streamline new or existing documents on our Knowledge Base based on the customer support tickets that you have handled.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or any related field.
- 5+ years development experience in the Salesforce.com platform with Salesforce.com certifications is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in technical leadership and/or technology consulting
- Advanced skills on various Salesforce.com technologies like configuration, triggers, process builder, workflows, Apex, Classes, Visualforce, Lightning web components, SOQL, REST Services and HTTP callouts.
- Design and improve user interfaces to improve user experience
- Ability to take business requirements and translate into technical specifications.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to work remotely and attend daily stand-up meetings.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage your own time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Vacation Leave – 15 days
- Sick Leave
- Internet allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including your LinkedIn profile if any.