Kulturra.com is a US-based software development company specializing in enterprise cloud applications, focused primarily on developing applications on the Force.com platform.
Kulturra.com is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer who will be working with the Solutions Architect in the technical design and development of Kulturra.com’s product line within the Salesforce platform. The candidate will also be involved in troubleshooting and debugging codes to resolve customer’s support tickets.
- Develop, test and document high quality business applications on the Force.com platform.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code to provide solutions to customer issues
- Create and streamline new or existing documents on our Knowledge Base based on the customer support tickets that you have handled.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or any related field.
- 2+ years development experience in the Salesforce.com platform.
- Expertise on various Salesforce.com technologies like Apex, Classes, Triggers,
- Visualforce, Lightning components, SOQL, REST Services and HTTP callouts A MUST.
- Ability to take business requirements and translate into technical specifications.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to work remotely and attend daily stand-up meetings.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage your own time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Vacation Leave – 15 days
- Sick Leave
- Internet allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Please submit your resume to email@example.com including your LinkedIn profile if any.