Kulturra is a US-based software company developing financial apps on the Salesforce platform since 2012. Our company aims to help businesses manage their billing and payments process by providing well-designed and secure solutions. Our app, Payment Center, is now widely used by hundreds of small, midsize and enterprise companies that are in the Salesforce platform. It is currently one of the top-rated financial apps on the Salesforce app store – AppExchange.
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Customer Support who will be working primarily to resolve customer’s tickets and also will be involved in the improvement of Kulturra.com’s product lines. We are looking for friendly, patient, resourceful candidates looking for the challenges and rewards of working in a startup environment. On an everyday basis, the Customer support will be interacting with customers’ emails with their issues. The candidate should be able to communicate clearly the answers/solutions to the issues reported.
Main responsibilities are:
- As a Customer Support, you will be responsible in assessing Customer’s tickets and providing the best possible solutions or answers to their questions or concerns.
- You should be able to accurately, quickly and efficiently provide answers to customer issues on multiple support channels/apps.
- You should be able to navigate through a complex set of issues and problems to find a possible solution.
- You should be able to coordinate with our team on various issues, updates, etc to ensure we maintain a high level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- You should be able to create and streamline new or existing documents on our Knowledge Base based on the customer support tickets that you have handled.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or any related field.
- 2+ years experience in the Salesforce.com platform is A MUST
- 2+ years experience as a Customer Support
- Knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, Triggers is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Communicates clearly the solutions to the customers
- Build good rapport with customers to maintain a long term relationship with Kulturra
- The capacity and willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage your own time.
- Competitive salary
- Vacation Leave – 15 days
- Sick Leave
- Internet allowance
- 13th Month Pay
- HMO Maxicare Medical Insurance (paid 100% by Company)
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including your LinkedIn profile if any.