November 2020 Release
This release contains the following features and enhancements:
- Payment Lightning Component
- Moneris Integration
- Flywire Integration
- Credit Amount Rollup – credit amounts now rollup to the Account and Opportunity levels.
- New CyberSource setting: Enable MOTO Transaction – for retail-type environments, this flag can be enabled to notify CyberSource that transactions are card-present transactions.
- New dunning options: (1) Fixed Attempts – retry failed credit card payments up to three times. (2) Fixed Intervals – retry failed credit card payments on specified intervals, on specified number of retries.
- New behavior when tokenization fails during payment – when a payment succeeds but the tokenization fails, the entire transaction is deemed successful. A note will be attached to the payment record indicating that the tokenization failed.
- Payment Intent Enhancements: (1) Payment Intent has the ability to “lock” an invoice during payment. With this release, it can also lock custom objects. (2) Payment Intent is automatically set up when setting up online payments. For users whose online payment is already set up, setting up Payment Intent is a manual process. In this release, a utility is provided to set up Payment Intent with just a click of a button. A Visualforce page called Enable Payment Intent can be added to the Payment Center Settings page to expose the button.
- New CyberSource setting: Pass Surcharge As Service Fee – if a surcharge is added on to credit card transactions, the amount passed to the processor is normally the total of the surcharge and the transaction amounts. If this flag is enabled, the surcharge will be passed to CyberSource separately from the transaction amount.
- New PayPal Payments Pro setting: Get Transaction Details – if this setting is enabled, the processing fee from PayPal will be saved in the payment record.
- New parameter for Pay Now page: contactId2
- A new batch process is now available to capture authorized payments in batch.