May 2018 Release
This release contains the following enhancements:
- For recurring invoices, the following billing frequencies are now available: every 2,3,4,5 years
- Ability to refund without going through the processor – in cases where refund window has expired
- Purchase Order Number – you can now add the Purchase Order Number on invoices and this number will be displayed on the invoice PDF.
- custom – new optional parameter when calling the “Pay Now” page, more information can be found here.
- profile – new optional parameter when calling the “Pay Now” page, more information can be found here.
- Ability to retain or clear non-sensitive credit card information such as name on card, credit card type and expiry date.
- Additional settings within an entity.
- Ability to add negative additional charges.
- CyberSource “Reconciliation ID” (or Trans Ref No) is now saved in the payment record
- Installments reconfiguration needed – new invoice status.
- Redistribute Installments Equally
- Require Billing Zip/Postal Code – new processor setting.
- Credit card expiry reminders now include auto-billpay installments.
- Email address validation has been relaxed to allow “unconventional” email addresses.
- Do Not Show Auto-BillPay Option – new setting in Payment Center Settings. For recurring invoices, your customers can choose to enroll in Auto-BillPay during payment. If you don’t want this option available to them, check this box.
- Ability to disable credit card payment at the invoice level.
- Ability to add attachments when emailing an invoice.
- Ability to set default tax rate in settings.
- Stripe fees are now saved in the payment record.
- Billing Period Offset – you can now send a recurring invoice a few days before or after the billing period.
- Pending ACH payments are now deducted from invoice balance. They are stored in a new field called “Pending Settlement Amount”.
- Adyen – limited features: only charge is available, no capture, void or refund. This is because those features needed to accept notifications for their final status, and Payment Center does not have the ability to accept notifications at this time
- Stripe ACH/eCheck
New Global Or Invocable Classes:
- Invoice.payInvoiceWithCredit(Id invoiceId, Id creditMemoId) – this allows you to programmatically pay an invoice with a credit memo.
- RecurringInvoice.invoiceNow(List<Id> recInvIds) – invocable through Process Builder, this allows you to process a recurring invoice programmatically.