Payment Center Licensing
A Payment Center license is separate from that of the standard Salesforce license. If you have 20 Salesforce users for instance, and you purchased 5 Payment Center licenses, you can assign the 5 licenses to any of the 20 users.
How to activate your licenses
When you install Payment Center, it comes with a 30-day trial period. Before your trial ends, we need to activate your licenses to continue using the app:
- Email email@example.com (or your rep) with the following information:
- Number of licenses you will be needing. Note that we require a minimum purchase of 5 licenses.
- Desired billing frequency – Monthly or Annually
- Billing contact – Name, Email and (optionally) Address
- Upon receipt of your email, we will send you an invoice, along with a “Pay Now” button where you can pay online with your credit card.
- Upon payment, your licenses will be activated.
How to add additional licenses
If you are an existing customer and would like to add more licenses, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of licenses you wish to add.
Notice a discrepancy in your license totals? Read here for more info.